Friday, September 8th
– Detail Question: What’s a verbal tic that you (or a stranger, or someone you know) find distinctive?
– We finished building our glorious class character, Kala Green! Gaze upon her loveliness. And do use her in future scenes or stories if you wish!
– We read the poem of the day, which was the strange and dialogue-centric Anne Carson Poem “Ghost Q & A”
Homework for Monday, September 11th
- Read: Gotham: Plot: A Question of Focus (52 -59)
- Read: Bird by Bird “Plot” (pgs. 54 – 64)
- Write: Either begin working an a scene which features Kala or try your hand at writing a short, all-dialogue scene or story